NEED A DUNK TANK?
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRADITIONAL DUNK TANKS, THE ONES YOU FALL INTO,
REQUIRE 500 PLUS GALLONS OF WATER, which will most likely end up on
* HOURS TO SET UP AND FILL (and will stay very cold for a long time)
SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES (even while filling and emptying,
traditional tanks should NEVER be
are limited to adults or older children in the tank only because it
is to deep for smaller kids
Tanks are usually limited to public picnics or fairs because they
are to big for home use
VOLUNTEERS WHO DON'T MIND FALLING INTO 500 GALLONS OF DIRTY, COLD
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF TROUBLE, THE SOLUTION IS CALLED PITCHBURST !!!
THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS THE SAME, HIT THE BULLS'S EYE WITH A SOFT BEANBALL, BUT THAT'S WHERE THE SIMILARITY ENDS. WE DO NOT REQUIRE 500 GALLONS OF COLD WATER, IN FACT IF YOU PREFER, WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANY WATER AT ALL. HOW ABOUT CONFETTI OR JELLO. IF YOU LIKE WATER, 1 TO 2 LITERS IS ALL YOU NEED. (per play) HERE'S HOW IT WORKS.
1) UNIT IS SET UP ANYWHERE YOU WANT, INDOORS OR OUTDOORS, IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES
2) PLACE A WATER FILLED BALLOON IN THE BASKET,
3) GET ONE OF THE EAGER SPECTATORS TO HAVE A SEAT.
4) START SPLURSHING. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. CHECK THIS OUT......................
Play Pitchburst® and make a "SPLURSH™"-
It's a proven crowd pleaser!
People love to play Pitchburst® at parties, fund raisers, carnivals, fairs, festivals, corporate events and more. It's safe and simple to play - pitch a ball, hit the target and - splursh! - a water balloon bursts overhead. Pitchburst combines the soaking fun of a dunk tank with patented, go-anywhere portability. So unique, it's been called "the 21st century dunking booth" for its fun, simple design, versatility and environmental friendliness.
GREAT WAYS TO PLAY PITCHBURST®
1. CLASSIC - Use full 11" or 12" water balloons. Pitch the ball, hit the target and SPLURSH! Extra fun for fund raisers when you charge $1 to $5 for 3 throws. Sometimes kids will line up and pay just to sit in the chair to be the one splurshed!
2. LITE - Fill 11" balloons with 1 quart (or less) of water, inflate the rest with air. Same fun action, less water used (good when it's chilly out, or you're indoors with a kiddie pool to catch the Splursh water).
3. CONFETTI - Use confetti instead of water in balloons (make your own with a funnel). Great for indoors, or when your VIP good sport really doesn't want to get wet! Also adds a great popping sound!
4. SLIME! - (OR APPLESAUCE OR PUDDING) - Kids have seen it on TV, so make it happen for wild and crazy events. Insert food-colored applesauce or pudding through a funnel (fill about 1/2 full) and inflate the rest with air. Be prepared to clean up, though.
5. FLOUR - In a POP! your splurshee looks like a powdered donut! Funnel in simple white flour (about 1/2 cup does fine), and fill the rest with air. Nice variety especially for indoor fun
6. MYSTERY SPLURSH! - Unique combo game first used in London: Fill 4 opaque, numbered balloons: one each with water, flour, pudding, confetti. Let your Splurshee choose which number balloon they want to sit under - nobody knows what they'll get hit with until the target's hit. Great crowd excitement builder!
7. FUNNELED FUEL - This one's unique for the pub or spring break crowd. Fill balloons with your favorite beverage (from tap makes it easiest). Splurshee sits in chair below the balloon, holding wide funnel in their mouth. When target's hit and balloon bursts, Splurshee gets a funnel full to drink. (Caution: see special note below.)
8. PIN THE SPLURSH ON THE SPLURSHEE - A tame but fun game for little tikes. With someone ready to be splurshed (we recommend just a little water as in #2 above), the "pitcher" is blindfolded and given a Jugglebeanball. Instead of throwing, they're turned around 3 times and told to push the ball into the red target.
9 . WHEELCHAIR - Finally, a dunking game for fun loving people with disabilities. Pitchburst can be played in wheelchairs, by both the pitcher and the splurshee!
Please Note: Operator is responsible for user safety playing Pitchburst. Please dispose of broken balloons immediately, and keep all balloons away from small children. Playing Pitchburst games, including those listed above, should be supervised by competent and responsible adults to avoid dangerous conditions and behaviors.
Moonwalks are also referred to as; moon bounces, bouncers, inflatables, jumpers, jump tents, bounces, funhouses, bounce house, jump house, bounce tents… call them what you’d like, but we’re sure of one thing – we have the inflatable moonwalk, inflatable slide, inflatable game, 3 in1 combo, obstacle course, you need to make your next occasion a success! and of course we also offer popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, sno cone machines, concessions, margarita / slushy machines, carnival games, tents. tables & chairs to go along with your inflatable!
Copyright© 2005, Carnival Bounce Rentals LLC®